Proptech has been working on aircraft propellers for over forty years and it has established a reputation for quality, service and fair pricing. In September 2013, Proptech joined the Segers group of companies. These organisations are collectively focused on achieving the highest levels in the aviation aftermarket support sector.
The only authorised distributor and maintenance facility in the UK to hold approvals from both Hartzell and McCauley. Proptech is also a designated maintenance centre for MT and Sensenich propellers.
- Proptech is authorised to maintain all series of McCauley propellers, fixed and variable pitch.
- Hartzell variable pitch (all series) propellers are supported.
- All MT propellers can be maintained at Proptech.
- Sensenich – all series of fixed pitch propellers.
- Extensive expertise with Dowty and Hamilton Sundstrand products.
Proptech maintains propellers fitted to many popular aircraft types. Examples of these aircraft include the following:
- Gulfstream 690 C & D, 695 & 695A
- ATR 42s and 72s
- BAE ATP & Jetstream 31/32 & 41s
- Beech 1900, 200, 300, 350s
- Bombardier DHC-8 (100,200,300s)
- Britten Norman Islander (all models)
- Pilatus, all series
- CN-235 and C-295
- Casa 212
- Cessna 208 & F406
- De Havilland DHC-6
- Dornier 328
- Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner Series
- Fokker F27
- Hawker Siddley HS748